Gadsden County Grants, Programs and Services (GPS)
Gadsden County: working together to provide meaningful opportunities for advancement to enrich the quality of life of our citizens through comprehensive community involvement and a shared commitment to create a future of limitless possibilities.
Forge a collaborative effort of key stakeholders in Gadsden County - devoted to the improvement of critical socio-economic indicators and opportunities for county residents - to assess the effectiveness of all current grants, services and programs, identify remaining unmet needs, and collectively and aggressively pursue alternative lasting solutions.
K-12 Students: Improve student success at all levels
Parents: Improve involvement with students and schools
Teachers: Develop and improve instructor cadre
Adults: Improve adult education and workforce opportunities
- Determine which grants, services and programs are available in Gadsden County and understand the intended goal, objective or outcome.
- Map current collective efforts and align with intended beneficiaries.
- Recognize successful efforts and understand the reason for achievement.
- Identify any gaps, redundancies, inefficiencies or underserved constituencies.
- Describe chronic problems/issues/concerns and indentify their indicators.
- Align current efforts being applied to solve identified problems and evaluate their effectiveness.
Return to GPS Home Page